BAZZLNGA

New User
May 24, 2016
Hey everyone,

My YouTube account is BAZZLNGA I started off doing Twitch streams then wanted to branch further so I got YouTube and twitter and was later found by Freedom! from my tweet of my montage. I'm hoping I can build more on my YouTube channel I am posting videos every day or every 2nd day. I love gaming and will continue with both twitch and YouTube. please help me out and watch some of my videos and if you enjoy them then go ahead and subscribe :)

YouTube Account: BAZZLNGA
Twitch Account: Gman997

Reactions: DeadSawyer22

DeadSawyer22

New User
May 22, 2016
Chicago
YouTube
Hey everyone,

My YouTube account is BAZZLNGA I started off doing Twitch streams then wanted to branch further so I got YouTube and twitter and was later found by Freedom! from my tweet of my montage. I'm hoping I can build more on my YouTube channel I am posting videos every day or every 2nd day. I love gaming and will continue with both twitch and YouTube. please help me out and watch some of my videos and if you enjoy them then go ahead and subscribe :)

Hey man i'll definitely check out your channel. And good luck to you here with freedom welcome to the family!!!!!!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Family BAZZLNGA, What games do you play, What are your goals for youtube in the future and how you found about Freedom! ?