AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello! Thanks for being here. I am going to make this real quick, so...

I want a channel review. All you need to check is how my channel looks like. Is it attractive? The channel art and logo? Maybe check 1 or 2 of my videos too and review them as well. I would love to get help from anyone reading this.

Thanks a lot! Hopefully, the reviews roll in!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey AreebSK
Your channel looks good looks decent and there are things to improve....I think that the logo looks fine but the banner has some work to do because the effects in it doesn't look that good and also the name of ur channel u must at least keep that in the middle and keep the " I love gaming" part in some other place and make it look attractive because u know banner is important

Your thumbnails has a lot of writing which I personally don't like because u should not mention everything that is in the title because thumbnail just says or lets people see what will be shown in the video so either u write "Outlast Part 2" or "Finally Found A Keycard" and its better if u take different screenshots for different videos

Your microphone quality is not good...it sounds real bad and u should definitely buy a new one because the viewers will go away when they hear that audio...the quality was OK I suppose but it wasn't looking like it was 30 fps try to record with a better software and also the recent video u have u wasted all of ur time for getting a keycard which was super easy to find...so the whole video was to find a keycard which could have been done in 1 minute
What I am saying is don't waste a video just to get one thing just because u don't know where to go so keep on recording until u get it and advance and then after ur recording is done cut the part where u couldn't know where to go because if the viewers were watching this video they would definitely leave after watching that part