Request Need some thoughts On This Video

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom family i really need your help i have been working so hard the past few months on my channel and giving it my 100%. its just been awful at growing. i don't know whats wrong, my thumbnails are eye catching, my tags ranks up on search and i try to be entertaining and funny in my videos. so here i made another video and i need someone to tell me what the hack is going on.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
gameplay was good everything looked great and clear and the commentary was crisp and clear,my only negative would be i think your trying to hard to be funny and i dont mean it to sound mean it just has to come to you dont force it and try to cut down with all the cussing it mite help again not trying to be mean just being honest

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
gameplay was good everything looked great and clear and the commentary was crisp and clear,my only negative would be i think your trying to hard to be funny and i dont mean it to sound mean it just has to come to you dont force it and try to cut down with all the cussing it mite help again not trying to be mean just being honest
thanks man I appreciate your honesty