VR Need someone to collab with for Black Ops 3 or Destiny

G-Legend

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
I play BO3 and Destiny and am a commentator on the Youtube space. Also I play Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2 (when they come out). I make informative videos to help others become better players. I'm trying to find someone who makes similar content and wants to collab on one or a few videos. Maybe we can both make a tip video for one of these games and upload it to both of our channels or something similar (we'll talk about it and agree on something). We don't nessasarily need to have the same game system but you do need a video editing software (like Sony Vegas) and an HD mic (like the Blue Snowball). Quality is king guys! I'm 18 if you want to know. Someone with around 30 subs would be great since that's what I have. Here's the channel link so you can see the kind of work I do and decide if you're interested in working together: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1S-PRqC1phRjMh1rjBZfA

MobGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube
I play BO3 and Destiny and am a commentator on the Youtube space. Also I play Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2 (when they come out). I make informative videos to help others become better players. I'm trying to find someone who makes similar content and wants to collab on one or a few videos. Maybe we can both make a tip video for one of these games and upload it to both of our channels or something similar (we'll talk about it and agree on something). We don't nessasarily need to have the same game system but you do need a video editing software (like Sony Vegas) and an HD mic (like the Blue Snowball). Quality is king guys! I'm 18 if you want to know. Someone with around 30 subs would be great since that's what I have. Here's the channel link so you can see the kind of work I do and decide if you're interested in working together: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1S-PRqC1phRjMh1rjBZfA
Hey man I would love to play some BO3 with you aswell as Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 when they come out. I have a blue snowball aswell and I use Windows Movie Maker to edit but I really enjoy using it.

G-Legend

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Hey man I would love to play some BO3 with you aswell as Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 when they come out. I have a blue snowball aswell and I use Windows Movie Maker to edit but I really enjoy using it.
What kind of work do you do on YouTube my bro?