AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellas. Hope you all are doing great today!

I just joined Freedom. Well, its been 2 days since I joined but...

I do gaming videos. My channel name is Chaos Gaming. I love doing YouTube. It is fun making videos and interacting with a fanbase over the internet.

I just hope that I am able to successfully start my channel. I don't get a lot of views or subscribers.

Anyways, I want my channel to be big so I have a fanbase. I would then love to talk to them.

Hopefully, you check out my channel and like it. I try my hardest and dedicate a lot of my time into it.

I might be too young to start a channel,( I am almost 16), but I don't think age matters on anything.
If you want to achieve something, try and try. You will eventually get there.

I will never quit. I will try my hardest. When I face problems, I will come here and ask for help.

Maybe, you awesome people could check my channel out? It would help me a lot, since I am fairly new..

If you read it till here, then you are awesome! Hope everyone is having a great day today.

BYE!

Fatal Beauty

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
thefatalbeauty
Welcoming to Freedom! It's so nice to see your determination, don't ever lose it.
If you make quality content, age really doesn't matter. :)
Keep up the good work. I hope you earn more subscribers and achieve your dream.

Ironthecraft !

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
Welcome to Freedom ! I hope that you will have a amazing time in the freedom family ! If you ever need help with anything you can ask me ! Also make sure you check out the rest of the Freedom forums. You can find many people that have the same interests as you and you can even request for someone to make you a GFX or VFX. Make sure to also read the Forum Rulesathttps://freedom.community.tm/rules/#post-272275. Good Luck !

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to Freedom!
Saw your channel and though it needs some audio assistance your doing very well.

We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it. We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.