DreamVilleGames

New User
Aug 13, 2017
YouTube
DreamVilleGames
Hello everyone, my name is DreamVilleGames and I make funny youtube videos of me playing video games. I plan on playing so many video games, and currently I have 5 videos up on my channel right now. Each one is funny and interesting in their own ways. Please go check them out and like them if you like it, and subscribe to me if you wanna see more of my videos! Thanks for reading this, have a good day!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone, my name is DreamVilleGames and I make funny youtube videos of me playing video games. I plan on playing so many video games, and currently I have 5 videos up on my channel right now. Each one is funny and interesting in their own ways. Please go check them out and like them if you like it, and subscribe to me if you wanna see more of my videos! Thanks for reading this, have a good day!
Yoo man! Welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy your stay! And funny, yes indeed. Especially the COD one...keep it up man!

Reactions: DreamVilleGames

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

So your planning on playing many games? Already have your eye set on some new releases?

Reactions: DreamVilleGames

DreamVilleGames

New User
Aug 13, 2017
YouTube
DreamVilleGames
Welcome to the Community :)

So your planning on playing many games? Already have your eye set on some new releases?
Yes! I'm looking forward towards the new call of duty, need for speed, and battlefront 2![DOUBLEPOST=1502833698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yoo man! Welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy your stay! And funny, yes indeed. Especially the COD one...keep it up man!
Thank you so much! That video was so hard for me to make just cause of the fact usually when I do bad in games I leave them and I made myself stay in it!

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yes! I'm looking forward towards the new call of duty, need for speed, and battlefront 2![DOUBLEPOST=1502833698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much! That video was so hard for me to make just cause of the fact usually when I do bad in games I leave them and I made myself stay in it!
The new Need for Speed sure looks good, kinda reminded me of Underground ^^