EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone!

I am pretty new to this forum and this website. I just recently made a new YouTube Channel not too long ago.
My channel is basically Game-Plays and Commentaries on most video gaming devices such as Ps4, Xbox360, Mobile, PC and WiiU.
I upload daily videos and I'm still learning about all the programs that are used to make videos. It's been a while since I made YouTube videos. The last channel I had was when I was in High School and I'll be using that for . Currently, I got out of college and I am working, so I have some time to spare to make videos at night. :) I hope you guys can give me support and suggestions as to what I have to do, or what I need to improve on. Oh and btw, suggestions on what games are welcomed. :)
Collaborations are welcomed too!

Again, I'm pretty new to this...sooo excuse me if I don't reply too fast. You can always contact me on YT though.

Thanks everyone!!
<3 xoxo EZeeGameX

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! We have many people playing many things here, so if you ever want to collaborate, just make a thread on it and wait for a reply! It's all about growing and adapting, so use the forums to your full advantage!

Reactions: EZeeGameX

EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! We have many people playing many things here, so if you ever want to collaborate, just make a thread on it and wait for a reply! It's all about growing and adapting, so use the forums to your full advantage!
Thanks! I'm still learning, so hopefully I'll get to that point. :D Thanks! ^_^

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi everyone!

I am pretty new to this forum and this website. I just recently made a new YouTube Channel not too long ago.
My channel is basically Game-Plays and Commentaries on most video gaming devices such as Ps4, Xbox360, Mobile, PC and WiiU.
I upload daily videos and I'm still learning about all the programs that are used to make videos. It's been a while since I made YouTube videos. The last channel I had was when I was in High School and I'll be using that for . Currently, I got out of college and I am working, so I have some time to spare to make videos at night. :) I hope you guys can give me support and suggestions as to what I have to do, or what I need to improve on. Oh and btw, suggestions on what games are welcomed. :)
Collaborations are welcomed too!

Again, I'm pretty new to this...sooo excuse me if I don't reply too fast. You can always contact me on YT though.

Thanks everyone!!
<3 xoxo EZeeGameX

Welcome to the Family mate, What types of games do you play, how you find about Freedom?, and Don't worry reply when you can :)

EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family mate, What types of games do you play, how you find about Freedom?, and Don't worry reply when you can :)
Thanks! I play different games on different systems. Currently trying to finish the series I just started "Life is Strange", but my laptop was sent back for an inspection for a defect, so no laptop yet. In the mean time, i'm recording my android games. I found out about Freedom through some research on partnerships and read some reviews. Just trying this out to see if there are any progress with my views/subs. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks! I play different games on different systems. Currently trying to finish the series I just started "Life is Strange", but my laptop was sent back for an inspection for a defect, so no laptop yet. In the mean time, i'm recording my android games. I found out about Freedom through some research on partnerships and read some reviews. Just trying this out to see if there are any progress with my views/subs. :)

Good idea and Freedom is good partnership becuse it can help you grow and have group of helpful and friendly people :)