Community New To Freedom And The Forums

Dylan Joerder

New User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey their everyone, I just Joined Freedom and I wanted to get to know a few people. I created my Youtube Channel Back in 2015 but i dont really consistently upload but know that I got to know Youtuube better due to Freedom I started to get more interested into it. I may not be the most active person due to me being in school but I hope to get to know new people.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey their everyone, I just Joined Freedom and I wanted to get to know a few people. I created my Youtube Channel Back in 2015 but i dont really consistently upload but know that I got to know Youtuube better due to Freedom I started to get more interested into it. I may not be the most active person due to me being in school but I hope to get to know new people.
Welcome to freedom man!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @Dylan Joerder , I have to say I have been on the forums for quite some time and I absolutely love it here, not only for the wonderful people that I get to talk to on a regular basis but also the close knit family that we have become. If you need anything or have any questions or queries about the forums please don't hesitate to let me know

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family looking forward to being friends