Gaming New to the Community :D

iFrostyy_

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Your name: My name is Chris and I prefer to be called Chris or Frosty.
(Optional) Where are you from?: Im from the US and I live mainly on the west coast.
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a new partnership as I was not satisfied with my old one and Freedom! looks a lot more organized than my old partnership. I eventually found Freedom! from a youtube user.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums in search of new subscribers and maybe even some new people to work with for future videos.
What are your hobbies?: I like to play Counter Strike most of the time. It takes up most of my day.
What is your favorite food? Pho.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube to see where I can get, this is my 8th and final channel and I am not looking forward to abandoning it.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I want to be a well-known player in counter-strike. I have to start somewhere right? So why not start here?
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a CS:GO highlights channel as I am very competitive in csgo so I tend not to do live gameplay just because it drops my frames from 110 to 80. Its not a big deal but it throws off DPI and sensitivity for some reason.
What kind of content do you upload? I used to upload Rust before the new version and when I was a squeaker, then I moved onto being a dedicated World of Tanks channel then a little bit of minecraft and now I started doing Counter - Strike. I also did a Sims 4 series which got me 80% of my views. Usually because it was a tutorial and tutorials is what got me over 10k views. I would do more, but I dont have a lot of fun doing it.
When do you upload?: I usually upload once a week. I do want to start uploading daily when Im bigger because I only upload my highlights and I can't have a bunch of highlights constantly.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRtm_28dS2SislmopvnjoXA

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It's definitely crucial to have fun in what you do! I'm actually debating on getting into CS GO myself! I love shooter games, and the competitive nature of CS is up my alley.

I wish you the best of luck, and welcome to Freedom!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome to the Freedom community, I am happy you could join us. I feel you on the counter-strike anyone who starts to play it get like addicted its crazy. The competitive matches take up so much time but I just go from one to the other. What is you rank?
Also best of luck with your channel my friend .

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name: My name is Chris and I prefer to be called Chris or Frosty.
(Optional) Where are you from?: Im from the US and I live mainly on the west coast.
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a new partnership as I was not satisfied with my old one and Freedom! looks a lot more organized than my old partnership. I eventually found Freedom! from a youtube user.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums in search of new subscribers and maybe even some new people to work with for future videos.
What are your hobbies?: I like to play Counter Strike most of the time. It takes up most of my day.
What is your favorite food? Pho.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube to see where I can get, this is my 8th and final channel and I am not looking forward to abandoning it.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I want to be a well-known player in counter-strike. I have to start somewhere right? So why not start here?
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a CS:GO highlights channel as I am very competitive in csgo so I tend not to do live gameplay just because it drops my frames from 110 to 80. Its not a big deal but it throws off DPI and sensitivity for some reason.
What kind of content do you upload? I used to upload Rust before the new version and when I was a squeaker, then I moved onto being a dedicated World of Tanks channel then a little bit of minecraft and now I started doing Counter - Strike. I also did a Sims 4 series which got me 80% of my views. Usually because it was a tutorial and tutorials is what got me over 10k views. I would do more, but I dont have a lot of fun doing it.
When do you upload?: I usually upload once a week. I do want to start uploading daily when Im bigger because I only upload my highlights and I can't have a bunch of highlights constantly.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRtm_28dS2SislmopvnjoXA
Counter strike sure is popular around here, heh. You can manage to find some people to work with in the collaborate forums ^^

I love how most of the community finds their way here from a random guy that messages people :p A long time ago, I wasn't affiliated with any group, and freedom just stood out for me. People here are warm, vibrant, and always looking to lend a helping hand. Welcome again to the forums Frostyy ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/