Educational New Youtuber to Freedom

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I am a passionate YouTuber active since last 3 years. I make Informative list videos and will continue to put better videos on the way. From last one year I have been achieving very slow growth. I want to achieve more success. My dream in YouTube is to get notice by people and to show them my Success. Hope to grow together with Freedom!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, I am a passionate YouTuber active since last 3 years. I make Informative list videos and will continue to put better videos on the way. From last one year I have been achieving very slow growth. I want to achieve more success. My dream in YouTube is to get notice by people and to show them my Success. Hope to grow together with Freedom!
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

If your looking for Tips on how to grow i can advise to visit the Tips & Tricks section as it contains many threads with useful information :)

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE :D

Welcome to freedom, and i love that you are targeting an outrageous goal because i think that will keep on motivating you toward your goal, but also you have to put in the effort to improve your content, but obviously that is not enough since we small youtubers are underdogs, so you have to advertise you content as well :p

Anyways, i think that you should tell us more about you and what you do becase we really want to know what kind of videos you areuploading exactly because it was too general :p

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
HEY DUDE :D

Welcome to freedom, and i love that you are targeting an outrageous goal because i think that will keep on motivating you toward your goal, but also you have to put in the effort to improve your content, but obviously that is not enough since we small youtubers are underdogs, so you have to advertise you content as well :p

Anyways, i think that you should tell us more about you and what you do becase we really want to know what kind of videos you areuploading exactly because it was too general :p

How to advertise my content? Give some tips bro.[DOUBLEPOST=1491054869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

If your looking for Tips on how to grow i can advise to visit the Tips & Tricks section as it contains many threads with useful information :)

Where is the tips and tricks section? I am new to freedom.

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
How to advertise my content? Give some tips bro.[DOUBLEPOST=1491054869][/DOUBLEPOST]

Where is the tips and tricks section? I am new to freedom.

Well, go advertise your videos on social media, but don't just throw them in there, communicate with people there, especially forums because forums is actually a community where everybody share videos, so you might want to connect with other content creators and just talk to them, and don't be a robot, just have a good conversation if you are interested enough in their gameplays or videos in general!

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to the forums , I'm sceptical of your sub count as you have 48,000 subs but get less than a 1000 views a video , nether the less welcome to the forums