Results are only viewable after voting.

r0aringthunder

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I would like to start off with my fabulous YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOkAYlox3M1d22PNy4S_w4Q

I hope you all are having a great day!
I will have a poll down below. (or above idk how the polls work hehe)
I am 18, my name is will (or R0aringThunder), and I just started Youtube but I always wanted to entertain people around the world so this really makes that dream come true.
If I can make even just one person laugh or smile somewhere in the world then that's all that matters right? RIGHT! it does because that's what we do is entertain here. :)

I do have a few plans but not many...so it's up to YOU the community to make the videos (besides recording, uploading, editing, ect.) so I plan to make gaming videos (original right?) of my favorite games....even League of Legends. (kinda suck at it haha)

If yall have any ideas for my to do I am open to doing anything and as George always says "please put all the suggestions down in the comments" ill be happy to read them and comment back!

Have a great day.

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube

I am 18, my name is will (or R0aringThunder), and I just started Youtube but I always wanted to entertain people around the world so this really makes that dream come true.
If I can make even just one person laugh or smile somewhere in the world then that's all that matters right? RIGHT! it does because that's what we do is entertain here. :)

I do have a few plans but not many...so it's up to YOU the community to make the videos (besides recording, uploading, editing, ect.) so I plan to make gaming videos (original right?) of my favorite games....even League of Legends. (kinda suck at it haha)

If yall have any ideas for my to do I am open to doing anything and as George always says "please put all the suggestions down in the comments" ill be happy to read them and comment back!

Have a great day.
Welcome to the family :D

Reactions: r0aringthunder

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Have a great day.
What do you have in mind for your videos? Let's plays are better when you have subscribers. Making short content that is explosive works great, because people can share it like wildfire ^^ Entertaining people is admirable, and if you have the right platform, the rest will come easier. Welcome again to the forums Thunder ^^

r0aringthunder

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
What do you have in mind for your videos? Let's plays are better when you have subscribers. Making short content that is explosive works great, because people can share it like wildfire ^^ Entertaining people is admirable, and if you have the right platform, the rest will come easier. Welcome again to the forums Thunder ^^
What do I have in mind? I plan to have lets plays that are story driven, actual stories ft. popular games (Even if my life is boring), some vlogs when I get out (hardly ever happens haha), and some other cool stuff but if everything becomes too hectic ill probably have to create multiple channels xp that'll be fun to manage haha but to answer your question I do have some ideas c:

r0aringthunder

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Silly me I forgot I will also have tutorials on some applications :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What do I have in mind? I plan to have lets plays that are story driven, actual stories ft. popular games (Even if my life is boring), some vlogs when I get out (hardly ever happens haha), and some other cool stuff but if everything becomes too hectic ill probably have to create multiple channels xp that'll be fun to manage haha but to answer your question I do have some ideas c:
Edited videos are great in my opinion, the average person that tries to upload unedited footage tends to gimp himself out hard. Knowing when to cut down a video is key too ^^ It's good that you have ideas, but be careful of running multiple channels, it can be hard to manage without help! Not that I'm doubting your efforts, hah :p

r0aringthunder

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Edited videos are great in my opinion, the average person that tries to upload unedited footage tends to gimp himself out hard. Knowing when to cut down a video is key too ^^ It's good that you have ideas, but be careful of running multiple channels, it can be hard to manage without help! Not that I'm doubting your efforts, hah :p
Oh I love to edit as well but I just got sony vegas from a friend and so i have to learn how to use that efficiently haha and yeah its my goal to not have to run multiples :p

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Oh I love to edit as well but I just got sony vegas from a friend and so i have to learn how to use that efficentially haha and yeah its my goal to not have to run multiples :p
Time tends to solve all of life's difficulties ^^ You'll get more experience the more you edit videos, and I'd consider talking out loud more often too when you think about it. Practicing can make you a master some day, it'll be awesome :p