Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So i saw the video today about the new console that Nintendo will release and i have to say despite imam not really a nintendo user anymore i have to say it is revolutionary who thought nintendo had it in em not too sure about the little sliding controllers though but what do you think about the nintendo switch

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
The console market is dominated by the likes of PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo Switch won't really change that in my opinion even if it was really good and lived to the hype. However, I won't say it will but it looks like it won't be that good from what I've seen. It's just cool looking and different but that's pretty much it.

Reactions: Aj the kid

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Im gonna buy the Nintendo Switch for my daughters. They love nintendo.

I might even buy two of them so I can take one to work... depends on the price...

Im on the fence on calling it revolutionary still though... I mean... Isnt it really a glorified Nintendo DS you can plug into your TV?

But if the controllers turn out to be good and the multiplayer turns out good, I may decide that it truely is revolutionary.

Its hard for me to call it revolutionary when I own an HTC Vive... VR is mindblowing.

Reactions: Aj the kid

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Nintendo should make solid consoles, like ps4 and xbox one, and then focus on making their classics even better, because with the weak technology that Nintendo switch has publishers will be limited.