Offering Offering in depth reviews

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've reviewed a lot of channels on here already and I'm back again!
if you want a lengthy and in-depth channel review you are in the right place!
If you want one simply comment your channel link down below and say something nice (-:
I've reviewed many partners already!
I don't review your video! I review how your channel looks and the pretty much everything!
If you want to you can take a look at my channel, but nothing is necessary for the review!
If you've gotten a review from me in the past you can request a new one so I can see if you have improved!

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Checkout my channel

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: Dr. Dunk

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Checkout my channel

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

okay, lets go!
*took you last video for review*
-The channel trailer is pretty bad. it is in the 4:3 aspect ratio and it doesn't say anything about you, your channel and only a bit about what you do.
- simple, but okay logo
- simple, but okay banner
- Maybe add some more playlists or popular videos to your main page
-the videos are 1080p but look like 144p, try to improve.
- videos are in a 4:2 aspect ratio, you can set a custom res in the control panel to record in a 16:9 ratio
- okay description, add some text about the video itself on the top of it!
- irrelevant tags! Don't use tags not related for your vide like CoC tags in the ZS video!
- the other tags are decent, not that good. Try to make them like individual searches. you should've put more tags in about how to change your name and not stuff like cheats and survival!
- The about page is kinda dull, make it more lengthy and add stuff like who you are, what videos you make and your schedule. maybe add why you make videos and stuff like cool info!
- maybe consider some social media?
- good use of playlists! Try to avoid playlists with 1 video though
- thumbnails aren't great, Make them more readable. for example use shadows or outlines and use a good font!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Okay mate, check out my channel and give me some reviews about my content and leave a like also care to subscribe that would help alot.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBt21CYZebXX1IpvpBeXEHw

First of all, I never like and subscribe to people I review :)
to start:

- Try to make a channel trailer
- Add more stuff on your main page when you make more videos!
- your logo is fine
- your banner is okay, although I recommend to get rid of the social media and let people use the actual clickable links in the right corner and about page and description.
- Good you use upload defaults
- your about page is bad, add more stuff like who you are, what content you make, your schedule and maybe why you make videos. Make it something to read!
- Vlogs have terrible video quality and not that great audio quality. 240P on a 4:3 ratio is too little these days. Try to improve your camera! Your latest video has a bit better quality, although your head is too close to the camera.
- Your tags are terrible. Take a look at the video linked below. Always fill out all the space for tags and make them lengthy/unique!
- Change your Instagram link so people will see the Instagram logo instead of a globe in the about page.
- Always try to make better content!

Reactions: Louisse Subido

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Can you review our channel?
sure!

- make a channel trailer
- Myself I find the logo and banner a bit boring, especially the banner needs to get some work!
- add more playlists and videos to the main page if you have them!
- You don't have an about page. here write who you are, what you do, you upload schedule and more!
- Change your Instagram link in your about page so it will show the IG logo, not a globe.
- Try to avoid playlists with 1 video. It looks unfinished.
- Not that great thumbnails, the last one and the crash time 3 thumbnails are okay. (especially the crash time 3 one is good)
- YOUR TAGS ARE TERRIBLE! check the video below. use tags like individual searches and make them lengthy and unique.
- YOU DONT HAVE A DESCRIPTION! tell something about the video at first and let the rest be automatic with the upload defaults, check video down below.

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
sure!

- make a channel trailer
- Myself I find the logo and banner a bit boring, especially the banner needs to get some work!
- add more playlists and videos to the main page if you have them!
- You don't have an about page. here write who you are, what you do, you upload schedule and more!
- Change your Instagram link in your about page so it will show the IG logo, not a globe.
- Try to avoid playlists with 1 video. It looks unfinished.
- Not that great thumbnails, the last one and the crash time 3 thumbnails are okay. (especially the crash time 3 one is good)
- YOUR TAGS ARE TERRIBLE! check the video below. use tags like individual searches and make them lengthy and unique.
- YOU DONT HAVE A DESCRIPTION! tell something about the video at first and let the rest be automatic with the upload defaults, check video down below.

Thank you for the review! I will definitely try to improve those in the future :)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
okay, let's go!
- make a channel trailer
- cool logo
- don't like the banner. Looks bad to have sponsors in the middle instead of your name
- good main page
- decent thumbnails, only I recommend sticking to 1 font etc to get more branding
- good use of Twitter
- About page is kinda short. try to add more to it!
- Only use the game once in the title, not cod iw + call of suty infinite warfare
- Decent description. Although I think there are too many arrows. Always start off with something about the video instead of subscribe, since this will be in your metadata. Also, add links like twitch on your about page.
- tags are bad and common. This means low search results. use more lengthy and original tags and see tags as indipendent searched (see vid below)
- May I ask why you use Creative Commons?

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
okay, let's go!
- make a channel trailer
- cool logo
- don't like the banner. Looks bad to have sponsors in the middle instead of your name
- good main page
- decent thumbnails, only I recommend sticking to 1 font etc to get more branding
- good use of Twitter
- About page is kinda short. try to add more to it!
- Only use the game once in the title, not cod iw + call of suty infinite warfare
- Decent description. Although I think there are too many arrows. Always start off with something about the video instead of subscribe, since this will be in your metadata. Also, add links like twitch on your about page.
- tags are bad and common. This means low search results. use more lengthy and original tags and see tags as indipendent searched (see vid below)
- May I ask why you use Creative Commons?

I have no idea how Creative commons is on there. All i want to do is add sub titles. Thank you for the review !

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Okay,
- great logo
- good and clear banner, maybe increase the text size a bit
- make a channel trailer
- add some playlists to your main page ( check playlist below)
- okay amount of playlist, always try to fill them up. I recommend don't having too many playlists with 1 video, because it looks unprofessional
- add some more to your about page. talk about who you are, what you do, why you make videos and maybe an upload schedule.
- remove the s in https:// from your twitter link to make it show the twitter symbol instead of a globe
- good you have social media and are active
- great and professional thumbnails! the older ones are worse but the recent ones are incredible!
- add some more to your description to fill it up. talk first about the video, than maybe the series, a thanks for watching, social media, more links etc. use an upload default for this (check playlist below)
- Myself I always put in the first comment with a question, to get viewers to respond and start a conversation, so making them come back. Up to you if you want to do this
- you use good tags! I'd only try to make them more searchable. I made a vid explaining tags (check playlist). Try to make unique, but searchable tags.
- maybe visit forums to get attention via there.
- enable Vsync in background gameplay to improve quality.
- great audio quality and editing
- put the series name in the title
keep growing

How to YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVKK0tF00Hf8f4lQiCU3MoxVBcJnO4rWz

channel reviewed: https://www.youtube.com/user/LostTriggerGaming/videos?disable_polymer=1