Solved OMG I NEED HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
So i just bring back my monetization yesterday and i writed in a topic here i was so happy and now this is what happend :(
dqdsqdqsdqsdsqdqsdqsdsq.PNG dqsdsqdqsdsqd.PNG dsqdqsdfdfdg.PNG fsdfgfgh.PNGhhhhhhhhhhhh.PNG
i just want to join Freedom!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok so based on what i am seeing above because your monetization has been disabled you are unable to join Freedom. What you would need to do is re-enable monetisation and then send us a ticket via the support portal for us to reinvite you to the network. As to why your account's monetisation has been disabled you would have to click the learn more button as outlined in your first image

Reactions: Akram Izimi
Upvote 0

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Ok so based on what i am seeing above because your monetization has been disabled you are unable to join Freedom. What you would need to do is re-enable monetisation and then send us a ticket via the support portal for us to reinvite you to the network. As to why your account's monetisation has been disabled you would have to click the learn more button as outlined in your first image

or i just can wait to monetization get back and do the demo in the Freedom! dashboard and i will get an invite like i see in Freedom! dashboard i can try after 23 hours

Upvote 0
D

Daniel H.

I had the same problem with monetization disabled on youtube after adsense accou t was banned for something else than uutube. I sent message to support on their given link but it seems that i cannot reactivate monetization so i downloaded all videos, deleted the channel and made a new one exactly like previous. Then joined freedom.

I was under 20 subs on that old account and i didn"t loose much.

This was just my experience with youtube, i don"t say you should do like me.

Reactions: Akram Izimi
Upvote 0

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
I had the same problem with monetization disabled on youtube after adsense accou t was banned for something else than uutube. I sent message to support on their given link but it seems that i cannot reactivate monetization so i downloaded all videos, deleted the channel and made a new one exactly like previous. Then joined freedom.

I was under 20 subs on that old account and i didn"t loose much.

This was just my experience with youtube, i don"t say you should do like me.
i contacted youtube and they said they working on it so i think all should be good and i can join Freedom!

Reactions: Daniel H.
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.