Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordillotv

New User
Nov 2, 2016
Hello

After waiting for 6 days i got "a manual review, we cannot accept this channel because copyright and so on"
My account have 0 copyright strike and it's on "Good standing". Why is my account denied?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Typically as the reasoning say its normally to do with copyright issues - while your channel may not have any copyright strikes on it, sometimes this can be declined due to the channel not falling within fair use, for example if it was using gameplay or because the content has been copyrighted elsewhere. You can always contact support via www.support.tm about this is you are unsure and they can look into this further for you

Upvote 0

Ordillotv

New User
Nov 2, 2016
When i tried to create an account it said "password with mixed letter, numbers and symbol is required."
i even tried to make my password: "mynameis****678$%^678" but still ...
My account had been denied twice, i don't know what else to do
my videos was animated, not gameplays or anything. Please help ...

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
When i tried to create an account it said "password with mixed letter, numbers and symbol is required."
i even tried to make my password: "mynameis****678$%^678" but still ...
My account had been denied twice, i don't know what else to do
my videos was animated, not gameplays or anything. Please help ...

Did you have every legal right to upload those animations?
Also, for Support, it is better to sign in with social media, if you have any.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Mixed letters might mean that you need at least one capital letter in it. (As I know I had no issues with mine when I started it with a cap) Unfortunately I can't deal with partnership requests as this is done by the quality team, who will be able to tell you more once they have received a ticket from you. If needs be you could always contact them on twitter for example if you have an account there

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.