Gaming Payday 2 (pc) collab

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Hey everyone!!! The Erratic Gamer here I am looking for a team of people too pull heists with me on Payday 2. I have a audition tape up on my Youtube account to show how much well to be honest how much I suck (just kidding ;) ). Would be great maybe even possibly do a series of it on Youtube for a bit. Here is the video please let me know.
if you don't like how I did it due to language or just being blehh for some reason please let me know I will make another one since my style of gaming and personality change very erratically through out the week :D

Reactions: EatMyKritz

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey man, I am so down for this! We will have to chat, we will obviously all link each others channels in description and all post it to our own channels. If this is the case I am super down and stoked.

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Hey man, I am so down for this! We will have to chat, we will obviously all link each others channels in description and all post it to our own channels. If this is the case I am super down and stoked.
Yeah you got the idea it sounds like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to do this for a while. So happy to be here and seeing people take interist. I think it would be goodbfor the viewers as well to see 3-4 peoples views of how the heist went. Itll be super fun :) ill put myvsteam up when I have access to my lap top. So we can chat better or is that not allowed to put that up here ?

flo_mcnasty

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Yeah you got the idea it sounds like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to do this for a while. So happy to be here and seeing people take interist. I think it would be goodbfor the viewers as well to see 3-4 peoples views of how the heist went. Itll be super fun :) ill put myvsteam up when I have access to my lap top. So we can chat better or is that not allowed to put that up here ?
Yeah man make sure you quote me! Hopefully we can get some other guys in on it. Super cool.