Solved Payment Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneaksXD

New User
May 17, 2016
I'm very confused and slightly frustrated with the payment system. First off, I average around 100 views per video. My popular videos all have 300-600 views and my most popular video has over 3,000 views and gains over 100 views almost daily. I've been partnered with Freedom for 2 months now... Now with all this being said, why have I only earned 48 cents?? According to YouTube themselves, my estimated revenue is $4.53. So I don't understand why my earnings is only 48 cents.

Another thing, why does my earnings say 48 cents but my payments say 0? And whats adjustments? And also, why don't I have that 48 cents in my paypal atleast? Do I have to manually put it there? I'm so lost.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Freedom! takes 40% from the estimated revenue for one month on YouTube, so you will get $(4.53*0.6) as your earnings assuming you earned $4.53 in one month. Does it say you earned $0.48 on the dashboard? If so I don't know why it's like that so you should create a support ticket at support.tm. You do not have to manual do anything on PayPal to receive a payment (I've never had to), it normally get's sent to you by any.tv. Some of your questions are also answered on the Freedom! FAQ, so have a look there if you want to look for better information.

Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Be sure that you synchronize your YouTube dashboard time with the Freedom! dashboard. Say this $0.48 was earned in May, then make sure your YouTube dashboard is showing May time only, rather than lifetime.
April earnings were just sent a couple days ago, so May is up next and June should be available on the dashboard soon.

Upvote 0

SneaksXD

New User
May 17, 2016
I posted an image because its convinced that my messages are spam..

Attachments

• forthread.jpg
    forthread.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.