DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I've been with Freedom for 2 years now (and the past 1 year partnered with Freedom). But I rarely do much on Freedom. So alot of you might not know me or my channel or any of my updates. So here's some info...

MY GENERAL INFO & INFO OF CHANNELS:
I have been doing YouTube videos for over 7 years (2 years on an old channel that got wiped due to a YouTube glitch, then 3-5 years doing vlogs and vlog-like challenges, and the past 3 years doing game videos on my current channel). I originally did just Minecraft videos on my current channel but after over a year of it i got bored of doing ONLY Minecraft. So I took a bit of a break and then resumed. However I started doing general games (which is what I still do now). and in February 2017 (this past month if you're reading this after Feb) I've started doing more frequent videos... going from once a week to twice a week. And now I'm planning to do streams soon as well. Actually... I'm going to be streaming in a couple hours (1pm CST after typing this) and I'm planning to play some games in my streams while also reading some stream chat and answering questions as well. If you would like to see either the Twitch or YouTube channels, I've recently linked BOTH in my signature (which should be included at the bottom of this thread post). The YouTube channel banner, the YouTube channel link, and the Twitch channel link are all in the signature section (and I'll see if I can get a Twitch banner in there as well eventually).

NOTE: NONE OF MY VIDEOS OR STREAMS WILL EVER BE CENSORED! Whatever is recorded STAYS in the videos (Streams are kinda harder to censor so that's why my streams are never censored as well). I believe that it is up to the viewer (or the viewer's parents if the viewers are too young) to know what to watch and what not to watch... not up to the content creator