Post YOUR artwork!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
im not so skilled with drawing or using image programs. but i tho came up with this as i gonna use for my next game video.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437345945][/DOUBLEPOST]Made this Thumbnail out of a request i got on youtube :)

Last edited:

Tyson Gaming

Rising User
Aug 23, 2015
YouTube

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

... oh and if you couldn't tell ... Edward.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.
Kinda odd my handwriting is so terrible ... yet I draw o_O ... right?

Bandit ... with ... gun ... in sunset.

.... no it's not heaven.

Never finished .. but I liked the steampunk cat ears.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

I have more art .. but I think I already posted to much rofl.
They're all so cute!
And I love your batman ones. :)
I think you have a lot of potential of becoming a great artist when you get older!!
Keep up the awesome work and keep posting here. ^^
Damn this is still better than anything I could have done lol

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
im not so skilled with drawing or using image programs. but i tho came up with this as i gonna use for my next game video.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437345945][/DOUBLEPOST]Made this Thumbnail out of a request i got on youtube :)
For your minecraft ones I recommend downloading a popular survival games map and taking a screenshot of the scenery with shaders

:D good luck

Remu

Respected User
Jan 14, 2015
YouTube
For those who may not have known, I created all of the official Jøgobox avatars, each complete with their respective colours and Morse-code messages in the eye. As you might be able to tell, my art style improved with each new avatar, with the thickness of lines being more defined in Nitram's avatar. The avatars are shown in the order I created them.