Post YOUR artwork!

Graphios Designs

So this is the thumbnail i put way too much work into i think :p
Tell me what do you think?

It looks nice but some things can be improved like the text and colors.
But everything else is nice.

-----
GraphiosFX

GameGabe

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
Unknown to mankind
YouTube
It looks nice but some things can be improved like the text and colors.
But everything else is nice.

-----
GraphiosFX
Yeah i agree with that, sometimes i wanna find the right color for the text so it pops out and (hopefully) someone will click it and watch the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1451211749][/DOUBLEPOST]So this is the thumbnail for today's final part To the Moon, thoughts? (please disregard the rough shadow on rocket :p )

Last edited:

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
HELLO~

I noticed that there was no community artwork thread, so I'm going to go ahead and post one and hope all you talented artists out there see this and post on here.

Show off what chu' got!
It can be a doodle, a masterpiece, a channel art - anything!
Show it off with P R I D E !

I'll do a casual doodle of mine to start things off:

I thought I should show off my piece sooner or later...with P R I D E

XxKillerStormXx

New User
Nov 9, 2015

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

... oh and if you couldn't tell ... Edward.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.
Kinda odd my handwriting is so terrible ... yet I draw o_O ... right?

Bandit ... with ... gun ... in sunset.

.... no it's not heaven.

Never finished .. but I liked the steampunk cat ears.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

I have more art .. but I think I already posted to much rofl.

I tried Modeling in blender it didn't work for me supposedly so yea i use Auto desk 3DS MAX and Auto desk Maya for This.

CreationPorto

New User
Feb 5, 2016
I do drawing like this I try to become better as I can and my chan will talk about how to create drawing like thoses Dessins_43.jpg Dessins_2.jpg Dessins_43.jpg Dessins_2.jpg