PC Re-vitalizing my channel

Broshadster

New User
Jul 5, 2014
YouTube
Hello to whom ever comes to read this post. I'm asking to anyone willing to help me re-model my channel, possibly rename it, and maybe a few people to collab with.

Just recently I started to realize how much i miss posting on my channel regularly. Almost all my videos are spread apart in a very unstable manner and the content leaves there to be desired. Although I do have my reasons for not posting because of school and sports, I would still like to try youtube again for the fun and entertainment of anyone that finds me funny.

please post on this thread if you would like to help me/ collab with me, it would be a great help! as soon as i see the post ill respond with contact info so conversing can be easier (skype and stuffs).

thank you!

(p.s. my youtube channel is @Broshadster if you wanna check out its current shape)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello

As you are asking for people to collaborate with, I have asked our team to move this post into our "Collaborate" section.
Please make sure you post in the correct areas.

Eric Gonzales

Jan 28, 2015
YouTube
hey man i'm willing to help me and my buddy looking for people to join us, if you're interested let me know by adding me on skype ericgonzales8

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello to whom ever comes to read this post. I'm asking to anyone willing to help me re-model my channel, possibly rename it, and maybe a few people to collab with.

Just recently I started to realize how much i miss posting on my channel regularly. Almost all my videos are spread apart in a very unstable manner and the content leaves there to be desired. Although I do have my reasons for not posting because of school and sports, I would still like to try youtube again for the fun and entertainment of anyone that finds me funny.

please post on this thread if you would like to help me/ collab with me, it would be a great help! as soon as i see the post ill respond with contact info so conversing can be easier (skype and stuffs).

thank you!

(p.s. my youtube channel is @Broshadster if you wanna check out its current shape)
What kind of videos are you looking to collaborate with? I'm sure that you can get some more bites if you let everyone know ^^