Solved REALLY IN NEED OF HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XO1895

New User
Oct 27, 2016
Hi, hopefully somebody can help me, I have been advised that freedom make a decision whether you can join and accept your channel within 1-8 hours, mine has been a week and still says the same! What's happening? It seems like you have to jump through hoops to get somewhere here

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hi, hopefully somebody can help me, I have been advised that freedom make a decision whether you can join and accept your channel within 1-8 hours, mine has been a week and still says the same! What's happening? It seems like you have to jump through hoops to get somewhere here

Hi XO1895! Have you alaready created a ticket at http://www.support.tm/? You can also message me your ticket or case number and channel link i'll have it verified for you.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Make sure that Fan Funding is turned off. This can cause issues with the offer appearing.
Unless fan funding was originally on, then this wouldn't be an issue when applying to join Freedom. As for fan funding as I'm sure you are aware this isn't available to Freedom partners - as because Freedom is based in the Philippines, YouTube hasn't enable the feature of fan funding there yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.