Entertainment Returning, and rebranding. TOP 10 LIST

What would you like to see in the next video?

• TOP 10 unsolved murderers

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • TOP 10 proof of Aliens

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Vessel

Rising User
Dec 26, 2014
YouTube
IV_Vessel
Hey there,

I recently have returned and started making videos again, I have stopped making call of duty videos and have started making top 10 list videos, I find very interesting and entertaining. I mainly revolve around the scary and creepy theme. Check me out sometime! Also I would like to do some collaborations and possibly have some guest narrators. Please check out my channel, and leave some suggestions to what you'd like to see!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome (back) to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

If you are seeking for collaborations, please make a separate post on "Collaborate"
- bit.ly/CollabFreedom

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey there,

I recently have returned and started making videos again, I have stopped making call of duty videos and have started making top 10 list videos, I find very interesting and entertaining. I mainly revolve around the scary and creepy theme. Check me out sometime! Also I would like to do some collaborations and possibly have some guest narrators. Please check out my channel, and leave some suggestions to what you'd like to see!
Voted for the alien proof, as an aerospace engineer I'm pretty interested in that ;)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey there,

Welcome Back! and why you stopped doing COD Videos?