Gaming Revamped Gaming Channel

jedipeyton

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
Hello I'm Peyton Kunselman
I have been partnered with Freedom! for around a year and a half. I discovered Freedom! when my friend recommended me.
I wanted to see what other content was out there that I may not be noticing.
I love to game, play guitar, sing and eat.
My favorite food is pizza.
Why did you start YouTube?
My biggest dream is either to get 1 million subscribers on YouTube or get a PhD in Chemistry.
I run a channel that is mainly for all ages however some of the content might be a little too intense for some viewers.
I upload mainly gaming videos and vlogs but I have also uploaded other kinds of videos.
Starting with my revamp I will upload every Monday at 3 PM EST.
If you would like check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedipeyton

jedipeyton

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

You have found a great community here, and if you need anything just venture out and we will help!

Please subscribe to my channel, I am aiming for 200 subs! (I will do so in return). I post gameplay, giveaways, playthroughs, and more! I do appreciate it, check me out. Thanks so much and again welcome
I subscribed to you :) I hope to see you around here again

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums man! I hope you find awesome people to collaborate with to help you grow! I really hope you enjoy being a partner with Freedom! and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you wouldn't mind returning the favor!

I noticed you said you play guitar. I used to play a little bit but now I'm more of a drummer. The only thing I really learned on the guitar was the intro to Beat It by Micheal Jackson. What have you learned how to play?

jedipeyton

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums man! I hope you find awesome people to collaborate with to help you grow! I really hope you enjoy being a partner with Freedom! and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you wouldn't mind returning the favor!

I noticed you said you play guitar. I used to play a little bit but now I'm more of a drummer. The only thing I really learned on the guitar was the intro to Beat It by Micheal Jackson. What have you learned how to play?
Thank you. I play a lot of heavy metal like metallica, judas priest but I have also tried other styles.