Community SHOUT OUT (CLOSED)

Sam Tays Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
I want to highlight some channels! There are only two requirements to this 1. You MUST BE ACTIVELY UPLOADING CONTENT that means consistency, if you haven't uploaded in 2 months...sorry. you don't have to upload everyday just consistent. 2. More of a request I ask you do the same for me, let's help each other grow! Anyway you need to get ahold of me with your channel page do it.
Hey dude, can i also have a shoutout? i create good content, but i am just not being noticed, thanks.

KingCosmic

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
hey im kinda late to the party lol but if you're still doing shoutouts ill definitely take one as i definitely need it after restarting my channel. ill be sure to mention you in a video

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
hey im kinda late to the party lol but if you're still doing shoutouts ill definitely take one as i definitely need it after restarting my channel. ill be sure to mention you in a video
Your good man i am going to be doing another shot out on a couple of weeks to get everyone else here who I didn't get in the first round, you included