Gaming Small Channel trying to grow

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi my channel is emking and i post Game walk threw's and reviews i post every week day and am trying to build my community to show off some of my amazing content

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
I am a very dedicated to try and make my content beater and i rely enjoy playing games like CS GO and GTA 5 along with some others Like Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 and thank you all for replying to my original post.

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
This YouTube channel was started because i wanted to show the world my ability in games and be a happy place in peoples day.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

What games do you play on your channel ? what made you start youtube ?

have a great day !

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming
This YouTube channel was started because i wanted to show the world my ability in games and be a happy place in peoples day.

Hey pal I am a gamer too and I see we have something In common except that we are both boys lol but we play the same game .
I was looking to collab with someone from a long time and I think I have finally found someone , so will you collab with me to make gta 5 videos on Pc?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my channel is emking and i post Game walk threw's and reviews i post every week day and am trying to build my community to show off some of my amazing content
Heya Emking, what games have you reviewed so far? Week day uploading is a nice schedule, that way you can relax more on the weekend. What got you interested in keeping that schedule to begin with?

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey pal I am a gamer too and I see we have something In common except that we are both boys lol but we play the same game .
I was looking to collab with someone from a long time and I think I have finally found someone , so will you collab with me to make gta 5 videos on Pc?
Yes that sounds great just tell me when your available to record

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Heya Emking, what games have you reviewed so far? Week day uploading is a nice schedule, that way you can relax more on the weekend. What got you interested in keeping that schedule to begin with?
I Have reviewed Gunpoint, Awesome naughts, and To Burn In Memory. I got to keeping this schedule because of how busy my weekends are .

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

What games do you play on your channel ? what made you start youtube ?

have a great day !
Welcome to the community EmKing ;)

What kind of Walkthroughs do you do? Just a run through of the game, finding all collectibles. How to unlock certain achievo's/Trophies?
Just a run through of the game but i sometime show some secrets to getting achievements and collectibles if i know a trick to do it easier or faster

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I Have reviewed Gunpoint, Awesome naughts, and To Burn In Memory. I got to keeping this schedule because of how busy my weekends are .
What did you think about all three of the games? I'm pretty sure that I played Awesomenaughts a long time ago, heh. Keeping a schedule will definitely help in the future ^^

emking

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
What did you think about all three of the games? I'm pretty sure that I played Awesomenaughts a long time ago, heh. Keeping a schedule will definitely help in the future ^^
Awesomnaughts and gunpoint were really good To Burn in Memory was a little tedious but fun all the same.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Awesomnaughts and gunpoint were really good To Burn in Memory was a little tedious but fun all the same.
Tedious can be a bit hard to stomach through at times. How often are you planning on uploading review videos? I'm sure they could gain more traction if you modify them to your audience's liking ^^