Beauty Something Unique?! - MEN´S Lifestyle, Fashion

I mentioned that about 97% of all the people here are Gaming Channels. I wanted to do somthing else, something uniqe, somthing "new". So who am I?!

Name:
Dennis Keller

How did you find Freedom!?: It was at the beginning of freedom! Freedom was a small network and I joined with may old gaming channel. I stopped the old channel cuz gaming wasn´t fun anymore for me.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to interact with more people! Ask people what I could do better, also I want to help other people to grow with my tips I give them for their videos!

What are your hobbies?: As a YouTuber I love producing Videos! And as my channel is about, I love combining clothing and founding out new styles!

What is your favorite food?: probably Sushi :DD

Why did you start YouTube?: I wanted to give people inspirations to their styles and help them to look better! Also I want to give them the opportunity to find out where they can get the clothing really cheap!

What is your biggest dream?: probably to get famous and have a own company and to be succesful of course :D

What kind of channel do you run?: A Men´s Fashion and Lifestyle Channel!

What kind of content do you upload?: Outfits of the day/week; Hauls; Styling Tutorials and Tips; How to improve your Lifestyle

When do you upload?: Each week one to two videos (currently I don´t have a Uploadplan :( )

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1i0J44RpCwe1pX_-7-8pQw

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

its always good to have something different :)

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Quite a unique style of channel. Looks interesting enough that I'll check it out later. (I'm currently at college)
Enjoy your stay at Freedom! :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey, flamenkueche! (see you already have a nickname)

I took a look to your channel, not my thing but it's great!

Sooo... Welcome here! :D

Reactions: russd3x