ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield

Happy Monday everyone!! My friend has been telling me to play Wolfenstein: The New Order for over a year now, saying how its amazing, but I kept putting it off. Well, I finally gave the game a fair shot, and my friend was not lying haha. This game is awesome! This video contains the best parts of the first half of the game, with my usual over the top editing and humor. I hope you all enjoy. Criticism is welcome. Thank you! :)

Reactions: NachoAverageGamers

TheFrostyPenguin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2015
United States
YouTube

Happy Monday everyone!! My friend has been telling me to play Wolfenstein: The New Order for over a year now, saying how its amazing, but I kept putting it off. Well, I finally gave the game a fair shot, and my friend was not lying haha. This game is awesome! This video contains the best parts of the first half of the game, with my usual over the top editing and humor. I hope you all enjoy. Criticism is welcome. Thank you! :)

subbed btw ;)

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
pretty great editing! may i ask how you are able to use Jumpman XD for this? fantastic job! :D
I just use whatever I want. I don't let the fear of copyright claims get in the way of my creativity. I make like 10 cents per video so its not like I'm losing on money haha. Also most of my videos don't get copyright claims. I'm not sure why. But I'll take it.

Thanks for checking me out and subbing by the way!