Tips & Tricks The true method of success on Youtube! A solution to your problems

Are you planning to stick with my words?

• Yes! I have to improve my content even if it was good in my own views!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No! My content is super awesome , I am just not using good clickbait

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
PROBLEM
I have seen many people complaining about them having above a 300 subs but views are going down. In fact we all suffered this problem, Well according to me, I was not always that active since my lifespan on youtube (3 years) , I didn't have the problem because I got my first 2k Views when I have 6-20 subs, i don't remember, But I used sub4sub because I was a noob and got 100 subs out of them and lost them all! I got the 1K or 2k views from my Niko Bellic Life Invader a lookback, The story is very complicated so lets ignore that and return to our topic!

REASON
So unless you got all those subs by sub4sub because sure they are(not all of you) and you know its wrong but you think that you're going to use it in a good way because more subs = more traffic! THAT'S COMPLETELY WRONG! You can get more than a billion views with 0 subs! Anyways lets return to our topic, Your active subscribers got bored of your content and they became inactive as they are mostly subbed from a popular video of yours, Of-course your tiles and thumbnails are eye attracting but the content is horrible! And TBH all of our content is horrible, even mine. No matter how good is your content! You can't address your content as good! Only the people who watch the video can! The video is boring as most of the people(EVEN ZIOVO) Keeps talking about something else and playing a game, also if its a lets play video, your audio is LQ and the reactions are not good for the viewers! So with most of the viewers clicking away, which means the audience retention is low so the algorithm thinks your video is not suitable and won't start promoting your videos by putting them in suggested videos of people who watch gaming videos and related content?
Don't you see how TheGameTheorists has 6M subs? Many people did content like him, but failed because of audience retention being low due to them just standing in front of the camera and talking in a 20 min video or playing a game and talking about something!

MATPAT was able to capture his audience by a lot of editing making them so curious to know, he edited the videos properly and shows images and animations related to every word he says! So the audience find the video so good , and would sub and watch other video plus he gets promoted by the algorithm because he gets High Audience Retention!

SOLUTION
The only solution is not to get tricked by the numbers and always try our best to create better content and you have to remember that every 1 second in your video matters to capture your audience! Even if our content is very good and we get high numbers, that does not mean we should not try to improve our content! Don't let those numbers trick you!
BUT BESIDES FROM ALL THIS, IT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD LEAVE SEO AND GIVE THE VIDEO ANY RANDOM NAME AND THUMBNAIL AND LEAVE IT WITHOUT A DESCRIPTION!

ADVICE: I advice you to be active on Freedom's main channel! George Senpai gives out great tips and tricks!

Reactions: AchilleanOfficial

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Actually, the fact that views go down is because of subscriber growth. If you are getting 5 subs per month and you have 300 subs, I will doubt earlier subscribers will continue to watch your content even if they were from a genuine sub. If you are not growing fast enough, then your views will go down as subscribers just move on. It's like staying around 300 subs for a year and expecting them to stay active and watch all your videos in that year, they just won't do that.

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Pro tip never use sub4sub :p

Actually, the fact that views go down is because of subscriber growth. If you are getting 5 subs per month and you have 300 subs, I will doubt earlier subscribers will continue to watch your content even if they were from a genuine sub. If you are not growing fast enough, then your views will go down as subscribers just move on. It's like staying around 300 subs for a year and expecting them to stay active and watch all your videos in that year, they just won't do that.

^ I agree with this guy

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
What I said does not have to be 100% all situations , What I was talking about is audience engagement, Many people watch the video, but it appears only 2 or 10 views! Because of they just watch first 10-30 seconds of the video and click away cause they get bored!
Do you know the purpose of the 2012 algorithm switch? To stop videos with clickbait to gain 10M+ views! People used to make a video with a misleading thumbnail , but there was no audience retention, it always counted as a view! If the 2012 algorithm switch didn't occur! People with good content and use no clickbaits were going to get very less views and people with bad content + ultra clickbaits were going to reach 20M+ views a day!