Community TheThreeKeks Introduction

TheThreeKeks

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Hollywood, Fl
YouTube
thatstupiddoge
Hello everyone! We are three best friends who basically consider ourselves as brothers who have been on YouTube since 2010, but sadly we stopped because we were young and we didn't get any recognition. But that has all changed after I was invited by another youtuber(who's name I don't remember because it was such a long time ago). I decided to make our channel join freedom because I wanted to give ourselves another chance at trying to get big on youtube again and now that we're grown, I know we can make it with the help of you guys and this partnership! :) Well my hobbies are to vlog,eat, and play games a lot; I don't really know about the others lol. My favorite food are burgers and that's that xD. The main reason why I started youtube was to fix a problem that I had when I was using hacks for the fps game combat arms that was when I met one of the keks and he inspired me to start recording my games. Our biggest dream together is to bring happiness to everyone in this world, so that we can be the channel that everyone looks up to when they're depressed and they can get a laugh at us acting a fool, we want to make a change to the world. The kind of channel we run is a basic gaming/vlogging channel but it has a lot of old content on it at the moment because we are just now coming back to doing youtube after so long. we'er aiming to upload a video 3 times a week and to up that up with each 1k subscriber we get.

This channel may have a lot of old stuff on it, but it is a lot of old funny stuff and we are looking to coming back better and funnier than ever this coming year. Subscribe and support us :)
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCKMzA7ViAXyRXLJmfXoglg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask