Josh Olsen

New User
Feb 6, 2016
My name is Josh, and I am fourteen years old. I love recording, editing, and uploading videos. For now, I upload Minecraft videos, but as I get older, I am wanting to record other types of videos, I could make videos until my fingers fell off. My passion for video making is not the only thing that made me start this channel. My mom is severely handicapped and I can tell that she is on the road to passing away soon. Therefore, I want to share my videos and get support from anyone around the world that is willing so that my mom's final thoughts of me will be good. I want to make my mom proud as she has made me proud by living 49 years with Rheumatoid Arthritis and many other physical diseases. All of that being said, please give me input for my videos and leave a subscription to show your support. Help me make my mom proud.

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
Your story is very inspiring. Your mother is a hero for going through that. As someone who has leg issues, I feel as if I can relate somewhat.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on here, so you can ask us anything.
Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
All the best. : 3

Bobote809

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I am sorry to hear that man and you have my full support hopefully your channel becomes great but you don't need a lot of subs to be great in your mothers eyes you already are! good bless have an amazing day man!