Request thoughts on new video

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
morning guys,new video is up and would love for you guys to come check it out and let me know what you think any feedback would be greatly appreciated hope you have a wonderful weekend

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Very nice video... overall commentary to game sound is great (unlike many COD videos where all you hear is gunfire and explosions while you are trying to make out the muffled voice of the commentator), good flow, good conversation (viewers like to hear what's going on in our personal lives), and a good length I thought, long enough to get the point across, but not too long to lose viewers. A+ :)

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Love the intro, it's so clean and modern. Your quality is great. You were able to talk the entire time and I wanted to keep listening, which is impressive because I'm not really into gaming videos haha. I have no complaints on this video :)
thank you that means alot!!!!

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Very nice video... overall commentary to game sound is great (unlike many COD videos where all you hear is gunfire and explosions while you are trying to make out the muffled voice of the commentator), good flow, good conversation (viewers like to hear what's going on in our personal lives), and a good length I thought, long enough to get the point across, but not too long to lose viewers. A+ :)
thank you im so glad you enjoyrd

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
Lovely clean intro, definitely hooks you at the start of the video.
Commentary could do with improvement, remember all pauses and stutters can be trimmed out.

One other thing, the gameplay could be cut down, it felt like some parts shouldn't have been in the video as there wasn't much action, you could also do with getting an new outro, ask the person who made your intro to do it.

Apart from that, keep it up!

Many Thanks,

Ben Moughton (BenMo)