What do you think of my editing?

• I love it! (subscribed/fanboy/fangirl lol)

• I'd definitely check out your other videos.

• It was decent. Wouldn't say it was amazing.

• Not interested in these kinds of videos AND/OR Needs improvement before I watch more

Results are only viewable after voting.

UnseenPixels

New User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You

Who am I?
- My name is Jared and I make videos for the channel unseenpixels.
Hobbies?
- I like anything related to outdoors and running.
Why did you start youtube?
- There is more to it than this but the main reason behind why I like to make videos is because I like the idea of turning something simple into a sweet little montage with just some music and basic editing.
What do I upload?
Currently I have a montage style of editing. Will it change in the future? Possibly. Just doing what I like to do and eventually will spice it up I'm sure.
Example of my editing style:

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU10moMYSB43jgmlutVRZVA

Your participation in the poll would benefit me greatly! I only want to provide content that is deemed valuable (entertaining/worth watching) so any and all feedback is much appreciated.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @UnseenPixels,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool, you like running too? I love running but my routes tend to be a bit shorter than I want them to be due to all the hills around my area (somewhere in Vancouver.) Do you run outside and if you do, how's the area? :p

I think you should check out the "General" discussion section. Discussion sections are in my opinion one of the best parts of the forums and it's such a great place to interact with other creators.

Click here to visit "General"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

UnseenPixels

New User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Hi @UnseenPixels,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool, you like running too? I love running but my routes tend to be a bit shorter than I want them to be due to all the hills around my area (somewhere in Vancouver.) Do you run outside and if you do, how's the area? :p

I think you should check out the "General" discussion section. Discussion sections are in my opinion one of the best parts of the forums and it's such a great place to interact with other creators.

Click here to visit "General"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I personally like to run outside. I like to participate in events such as half marathon races where there are usually like 10,000 people plus all running. It's an absolute blast!

Reactions: Danny

UnseenPixels

New User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Sounds awesome! We actually have something called the Sun Run here which I would like to participate in some time in the future.
You really should do it! They are honestly extremely fun. Normally like 5k races are somewhat laid back but when you get up to the half marathons/full marathons with a large amount of people its amazing! Here is Las Vegas, Nevada there is a race run by Rock N Roll called Strip at Night and there is normally around 20,000 people doing just the half marathon alone! It's crazy because there is just so many people you get this crazy sense of motivation and drive haha. It is definitely a "runners high" for sure and you should totally do them!

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
You really should do it! They are honestly extremely fun. Normally like 5k races are somewhat laid back but when you get up to the half marathons/full marathons with a large amount of people its amazing! Here is Las Vegas, Nevada there is a race run by Rock N Roll called Strip at Night and there is normally around 20,000 people doing just the half marathon alone! It's crazy because there is just so many people you get this crazy sense of motivation and drive haha. It is definitely a "runners high" for sure and you should totally do them!
That sounds great! The Sun Run is a 10K run, hearing from you really boosts my motivation to do it. I'll definitely look into doing it if not this year then the next! :) Thanks!

Reactions: UnseenPixels