RageAndPlay

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
RageAndPlay is a relatively new channel for all things gaming! We are currently working on a few series including Super Mario Maker, PAC-Man party, and my personal favorite Pikmin! We upload every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you guys would take the time to check us out we would really appreciate it!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Are you enjoying Pikmin ?

tell us more about you ? any hobbies ? where do you come from ? why did you start youtube ? we like to get to know our family members ! (y) (Y)

RageAndPlay

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Are you enjoying Pikmin ?

tell us more about you ? any hobbies ? where do you come from ? why did you start youtube ? we like to get to know our family members ! (y) (Y)
Pikmin is one of my favorite games of all time. I absolutely love it and figured it would be a good place to start since I know the game so well. I started this channel along with my friend because we both love to play video games and wanted to share our experiences with other people. So far i'm really enjoying it!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Pikmin is one of my favorite games of all time. I absolutely love it and figured it would be a good place to start since I know the game so well. I started this channel along with my friend because we both love to play video games and wanted to share our experiences with other people. So far i'm really enjoying it!

That is good to hear !!! always good to start on a game you know , its looks like fun and I like how the cursor went all over the place day 3 xD

RageAndPlay

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! Welcome to the party! Do you ever make rage montages from different games?
Once the channel grows a little bit and we have more time we plan on branching off and starting new series like that. My business partner rages a lot so look forward to some games like Call of Duty and Splatoon rage compilations. Nice channel by the way!

Branson Fam

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Thanks! Means a lot to here encouraging words! I definitely understand having friends that rage a lot. I will probably be trying to put something along the lines of a ragetage sometime.

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
RageAndPlay is a relatively new channel for all things gaming! We are currently working on a few series including Super Mario Maker, PAC-Man party, and my personal favorite Pikmin! We upload every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you guys would take the time to check us out we would really appreciate it!
Welcome to the community guys!!