Gaming Welcome To My Channel

Cameron Blair

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my name is ByBlairzy I am 14 years old and I run a YouTube channel with over 100+ subscribers. I upload a variety of games such as Black Ops 3, Grand Theft Auto 5, Rocket League, FIFA 16, Minecraft and maybe NBA 2K16. I upload funny moments based video's and people say that my video's are pretty funny. It takes me awhile to edit my video's because I put so much time into it so people can enjoy it. I upload 3 times a week and stream whenever I can. I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel and give it a chance. If you could that would be great. Thanks.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey, ByBlairzy ! Welcoem to Freedom !

yayay I play black ops 3 to :) how are you finding it ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is ByBlairzy I am 14 years old and I run a YouTube channel with over 100+ subscribers. I upload a variety of games such as Black Ops 3, Grand Theft Auto 5, Rocket League, FIFA 16, Minecraft and maybe NBA 2K16. I upload funny moments based video's and people say that my video's are pretty funny. It takes me awhile to edit my video's because I put so much time into it so people can enjoy it. I upload 3 times a week and stream whenever I can. I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel and give it a chance. If you could that would be great. Thanks.

Welcome to the Family Cameron, How you found about Freedom! and Do you play Ultimate Team on FIFA 16?