Gaming Welcome to my Channel

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
Hey everyone,

My name is Assault Mode Activate! (Assault or AMA for short) I previously used to go by the name on YouTube as LBH Productions, but unfortunately I decided that I didn't like the direction LBH Productions was going in, so I ended it and started again.
I now feel so much better about my own Channel and my own life. I mainly make Gaming videos, currently I am doing a blind playthrough of The Technomancer game by Focus Interactive. I also make Vlog videos as well.

Its pleasure to be here at Freedom! and i'm looking forward to speaking to all of you as well

Peace!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone,

My name is Assault Mode Activate! (Assault or AMA for short) I previously used to go by the name on YouTube as LBH Productions, but unfortunately I decided that I didn't like the direction LBH Productions was going in, so I ended it and started again.
I now feel so much better about my own Channel and my own life. I mainly make Gaming videos, currently I am doing a blind playthrough of The Technomancer game by Focus Interactive. I also make Vlog videos as well.

Its pleasure to be here at Freedom! and i'm looking forward to speaking to all of you as well

Peace!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Assault mode, nice name! People here are really friendly...I checked your channel by the way (blind technomancer gameplay) Good job, great intro! Congrats! you earned a sub! Haha looking forward for lot more content! Also, when you're free, mind checking my channel out? Need help with what I'm doing wrong :(......

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Assault mode, nice name! People here are really friendly...I checked your channel by the way (blind technomancer gameplay) Good job, great intro! Congrats! you earned a sub! Haha looking forward for lot more content! Also, when you're free, mind checking my channel out? Need help with what I'm doing wrong :(......
Yeah I will do man, thank you for subbing to me, means alot! This is a great community

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
Haha no problem! I'll watch your vids from now on too!
Hey man, just took a look at some of your videos, your video quality is on point. Like seriously A+. But I think you need to work on the thumbnails a bit more.. What I mean by this is, your thumbnails are the very thing that is going to attract viewers to your videos. Your thumbnails look great, but even i'm having a hard time reading the title or the text on your thumbnails. Do you have a Twitter account?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey man, just took a look at some of your videos, your video quality is on point. Like seriously A+. But I think you need to work on the thumbnails a bit more.. What I mean by this is, your thumbnails are the very thing that is going to attract viewers to your videos. Your thumbnails look great, but even i'm having a hard time reading the title or the text on your thumbnails. Do you have a Twitter account?
Thanks a lot man! I'll improve my thumbnails, nobody ever tells me honestly like this :( ...Yea I do, https://twitter.com/AFK_YT

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone,

Peace!
Welcome to the Freedom Family :D

How is Technomancer? Seen some gameplay and kinda in doubt if i should get the game :)

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family :D

How is Technomancer? Seen some gameplay and kinda in doubt if i should get the game :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. The Technomancer is a good game, the graphics are okay-ish, but they could of been better and the fighting mechanics work ALOT better when you're NOT locked onto one person, which the game actively tells you to do. If you're interested in buying it, i'd probably say wait for it to come down in price, because its not worth its pricetag (In my own opinion) At the end of my series, I'm actually going to be giving away a hard copy of The Technomancer for Xbox One.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you for the warm welcome. The Technomancer is a good game, the graphics are okay-ish, but they could of been better and the fighting mechanics work ALOT better when you're NOT locked onto one person, which the game actively tells you to do. If you're interested in buying it, i'd probably say wait for it to come down in price, because its not worth its pricetag (In my own opinion) At the end of my series, I'm actually going to be giving away a hard copy of The Technomancer for Xbox One.
Ah, thanks for the info :D

I play on PS4 myself and live in the netherlands so i'll skip the giveaway haha but best of luck once you go live with it ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You know what, I might try and purchase a hard copy of The Technomancer for PS4 as well. Just to make things fair as I know not all of my viewers would be on Xbox or Vice Versa
I don't know your subscriber base but i would certainly end the series with a recap video, end review with the giveaway in it. By doing one for Xbox One and Ps4 you will certainly make some friends :p

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
I don't know your subscriber base but i would certainly end the series with a recap video, end review with the giveaway in it. By doing one for Xbox One and Ps4 you will certainly make some friends :p
You want to know something, I am currently sat in a Xbox Live Party, talking about this thread (All good things, don't worry) I literally just said to my friend, that I was going to a review video after the series ends with the giveaway. How did you read my mind through the internet and from several hundred (maybe thousand) miles away

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You want to know something, I am currently sat in a Xbox Live Party, talking about this thread (All good things, don't worry) I literally just said to my friend, that I was going to a review video after the series ends with the giveaway. How did you read my mind through the internet and from several hundred (maybe thousand) miles away
Becuz when readin trough your post the idea came to mind and thought it might be usefull and it seems it was :D
So my job is a succes :p