Tech Welcome to the TechGuys! (Gaming and Tech)

TechGuyYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey! My name is Brenden aka TechGuyYT and I am a computer enthusiast who owns a YouTube channel, make games, and runs a Minecraft server.

I currently have a YouTube channel called and I run a Minecraft server called AwesomeCraft.

I do videos about technology (Computer parts, random tech stuff, etc) and videos about Minecraft (Skywars, my server, etc)

Feel free to subscribe! I only have 24 subscribers right now, but with your help, I can become bigger and improve.

Thanks!

-TechGuyYT

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey! My name is Brenden aka TechGuyYT and I am a computer enthusiast who owns a YouTube channel, make games, and runs a Minecraft server.

I currently have a YouTube channel called and I run a Minecraft server called AwesomeCraft.

I do videos about technology (Computer parts, random tech stuff, etc) and videos about Minecraft (Skywars, my server, etc)

Feel free to subscribe! I only have 24 subscribers right now, but with your help, I can become bigger and improve.

Thanks!

-TechGuyYT

Welcome to the family TechGuyYT, What videos do you post, how you found about Freedom! and what are you goals for the future?

TechGuyYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the family TechGuyYT, What videos do you post, how you found about Freedom! and what are you goals for the future?
I post videos about games like Minecraft, technology, computer stuff, and I am trying to grow my YouTube channel. I wanted to join a YouTube network, but I am too small to join any of them.... except Freedom! So I joined and every minute since I have joined it's been a pleasure to be in the Freedom family

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I post videos about games like Minecraft, technology, computer stuff, and I am trying to grow my YouTube channel. I wanted to join a YouTube network, but I am too small to join any of them.... except Freedom! So I joined and every minute since I have joined it's been a pleasure to be in the Freedom family

I grad you with Freedom and good luck on youtube and freedom, Need any question feel free to ask and click the link under this reply to read alot of tips how to grow youtube.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freedom mate:)
happy to have you here joining us in this network:):D:D:D

for being in ur age ur really talented for making video and ur thumbnails is really nice it has its own unique way awesome!
keep it up with the awesome work!:D

Have a fantastic time here in freedom mate:)

//ADA!

Youmas

New User
May 23, 2016
i am my name is es-cam, and I come to present my channel wich is ID UCmAD96V1u_IZVj1lrbNlAy, appreciate much to see my channel, soon I'll upload a new video, I upload random games and also will tops on games

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Thanks!

-TechGuyYT
Welcome to the community Brenden ;)

Infinity Block

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
Canada
YouTube

Thanks!

-TechGuyYT

Hi! Welcome o the Freedom! Family! I am looking for someone to do minecraft collabs with. Are you interested?