NathsProductions

New User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys welcome to a channel which is going to be doing PC builds,Unboxing Reviews, Tutorials and much much more! I hope to bring the best content possible, Please Subscribe and Content Will be coming Very Very Soon. I hope you enjoy my content. Adios!

Attachments

• Naths Productions logo #1.png
    Naths Productions logo #1.png
    623.1 KB · Views: 0

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom! forums! I wish you the best of luck with your channel :D PC Builds get alot of views

NathsProductions

New User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
I am fairly young compared to some people. I also Have a lot of knowledge on pc's which I've self taught my self with my own research. I love tech. I am currently saving for a gaming pc because even though I know a lot about them I don't actually own one, I am also fascinated with the film industry and it amazes me how films are produced so Short films are something I'm going to look in to. So I'm going to be as professional as possible as possible and all I wish to do Is get an active fanbase and try make as entertaining content as possible! Thanks for reading.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool man, welcome to the forums!