What do you think about the Nintendo Switch?

Traditional Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TraditionGamer
The Nintendo Switch is the next console for Nintendo. So far, all I know is that you can take the game anywhere you go. Also. it can be either like a Wii or a DS XXL. I don't know much information about it, but I'll look into it in the future. For now, what do you think about the console?

Last edited:

range15

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
YouTube
you can all ready play super smash bro any where its on the 3ds and the switch looks like a tablet if you take the 2 contoller sides off of it. and the switch compared to the 3ds or 2ds the switch looks like it is way more breakable and the graphics wont be 1080p on the consol screen and so far has not showen any protable charger

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
The Nintendo Switch is the next console for Nintendo. So far, all I know is that you can take the game anywhere you go. Also. it can be either like a Wii or a DS XXL. I don't know much information about it, but I'll look into it in the future. For now, what do you think about the console?
Yea it looks great man and not needing a socket to power it another bonus. I will go check your channel out and if you could do the same that would be great but only sub if you enjoy my content.[DOUBLEPOST=1481411204][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea it looks great man and not needing a socket to power it another bonus. I will go check your channel out and if you could do the same that would be great but only sub if you enjoy my content.

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Being that its a small screen not being 1080p wont be a deal as it will still look very nice. And I think that Nintendo this time around is not playing I think the system is more likely to get and keep 3rd party support this time but if they dont get as much as they hope it seems like aNIntendo will be prepared as I believe they will have plenty of games of their own. As far as the systems design no worries from me its Nintendo their stuff usually lasts against the test of time.