Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Drew this in inspiration of hearing the Mayweather vs Mcgregor boxing match
Please do comment below or on the actual video your thoughts of the match or what you think this looks like to you!
had some interesting answers, thought Ill drop this here to see if the reactions are the same o.o

Reactions: GlowingDude

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
is it weird that this looks like the meat from the calf area of the leg (of a sheep) to me? lol
No not weird at all, someone thought it looked like a ball sack on Instagram XD o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1503835386][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really enjoyed watching that amazing how you can start something from nothing and create something great. I wish i had that forward thinking!

I have subbed hope to see more of this!
Thank you! glad you enjoyed it ^^

Reactions: GlowingDude

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Was trying to draw boxing gloves it failed then thought it kind of looks like a heart, till the responses XD
oooh i see it now, the shiny oval thing on the top is meant to be for the thumbs, right?
i think the problem was that you were trying to add more detail when a boxing glove is actually smooth, the detail you tried adding (like the middle of the glove) makes it look like tendons and muscles, also, the part of the glove where the hand goes in, kinda looks like the cross section of a hand (like if you cut a hand in half, you will the bone and muscles....etc)
That being said, i am quite dumb for not realizing these were boxing gloves given that your inspiration was the match..............

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
oooh i see it now, the shiny oval thing on the top is meant to be for the thumbs, right?
i think the problem was that you were trying to add more detail when a boxing glove is actually smooth, the detail you tried adding (like the middle of the glove) makes it look like tendons and muscles, also, the part of the glove where the hand goes in, kinda looks like the cross section of a hand (like if you cut a hand in half, you will the bone and muscles....etc)
That being said, i am quite dumb for not realizing these were boxing gloves given that your inspiration was the match..............
Thank you for the feedback, I just need to practice and look at more source materials XD ^^