Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
I know people have already gave thier thoughts about this but I want to, to! :) PS sorry for my bad english anyway here we go:

1. Personaility - People misgarde this topic a lot but your Personaility on your YouTube videos can be everything. For example a pair of YouTuber called dan and another one called phill. They are loved and are legends on the web. People love them for the way they are so be yourself and show who you are. Also try to be honest and truefull about yourself. Tell your fans storys about you even if its called "The day I got my favourite shoes" !
  2. Interacting with your audience - I know this is said all the time but it dose help just talking to your audience can start a friendship bond were they might just come to your videos to talk to you or just to see how you are getting along. It also improves the quality of your video and came make your videos more fun to watch with diffrent opions, styles of jokes and people added to your channel.
  3. Quick and Snappy - This I find very important but make sure you have no awkard moments were you are not talking because a lot of people on youtube have short attention spams and will click off if they find things are going to slow. Talk the vlog brothers for example he talks really quick in this video with a postive attitude what causes the viewer to stay ingaged
  4. Quality -- of course this is a thing but the quality of your videos dose matter. Of course when your starting off I don't recomend getting Blue Yetis, elgatos and 100 pound camras but go for the cheap opiotion first but when you start to get a sizeable audence that is when I think you should start investing money

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I know people have already gave thier thoughts about this but I want to, to! :) PS sorry for my bad english anyway here we go:

1. Personaility - People misgarde this topic a lot but your Personaility on your YouTube videos can be everything. For example a pair of YouTuber called dan and another one called phill. They are loved and are legends on the web. People love them for the way they are so be yourself and show who you are. Also try to be honest and truefull about yourself. Tell your fans storys about you even if its called "The day I got my favourite shoes" !
  2. Interacting with your audience - I know this is said all the time but it dose help just talking to your audience can start a friendship bond were they might just come to your videos to talk to you or just to see how you are getting along. It also improves the quality of your video and came make your videos more fun to watch with diffrent opions, styles of jokes and people added to your channel.
  3. Quick and Snappy - This I find very important but make sure you have no awkard moments were you are not talking because a lot of people on youtube have short attention spams and will click off if they find things are going to slow. Talk the vlog brothers for example he talks really quick in this video with a postive attitude what causes the viewer to stay ingaged
  4. Quality -- of course this is a thing but the quality of your videos dose matter. Of course when your starting off I don't recomend getting Blue Yetis, elgatos and 100 pound camras but go for the cheap opiotion first but when you start to get a sizeable audence that is when I think you should start investing money
Interacting with an audience is easy ^^ A lot of people ignore their comment sections at times, which I don't understand. As for the quick and snappy, it depends for me. Because jump cuts can be jarring if they do it too often.

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube

I really agree with your quick and snappy point.....Most people including me click away from a video if they Dont find it gripping quickly......but when i make videos Im sometimes very slow with words do you have tips on how to improve that???

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

Some great recommendations in there. Interaction is often one that is over looked, its almost like people are stood in a room shout about there videos but not asking others about theres. Creating those personal interactions is what will help grow a channel.

Solid advice.