What shall I record for my next "Let's Play" on Youtube?

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Layers Of Fear
The Walking Dead Series
Outlast
The Last Guardian
Bloodbourne
The Last of us Remastered
Life Is Strange

Anyone any other suggestions?
I think outlast, bloodborne or last of us as those games have had their run on youtube and you will get more views on them in the search results now for people looking for the newest content. Also outlast would be good because idk why but people like to watch other people get scared. In my opinion i think its between outlast or bloodborne hope this helped

Reactions: BR GAMING

AfterHours Gaming

Rising User
Feb 10, 2017
NSA
YouTube
The Walking Dead is great. The Last of Us is fantastic. Don'r worry about lower clicks because it's worth the play. Also, Skyrim could give you a really long running series. IDK if you'd be interested in that but it's definitely going to not only be fun but get clicks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry I'm a bit late but I would also have to agree that Outlast is the best choice, just to hear / see your reaction for the jumpscares :p

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sorry I'm a bit late but I would also have to agree that Outlast is the best choice, just to hear / see your reaction for the jumpscares :p
Aw god im sure you would see a lot of them! my first lets play video of layers of fear you see me fall off my seat, snap it in two and split my ass open all because of a piano closing ... LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1489589731][/DOUBLEPOST]
U should make a no room in hell episode its free on steam its a zombie surviaval

i will definitely have alook into it bro!