YouTube What to do with Wildlands?

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
Hey y'all!!!

So 'm Really loving Ghost Recon Wildlands!!! But I don't know what type of videos to do with it. I'm obviously thinking of multiplayer gameplay. But i can' think of anything else.

I just really think my channel could benefit from having something different to Call Of Duty. So I thought because I started playing Wildlands, and I'm really enjoying it, that I could do something with that. But I'm new to this game so I don't know what kind of content people expect from a game like this. So some help would be super sound (y) (Y).

Thanks peeps

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
You could do funny moments, get a group of friends and have a blast with it and upload those clips.

You could also do stream highlights, similar to funny moments/clips in a sense.

You could upload some guide videos too, maybe about the best loadouts or areas. For instance, "BEST GUN IN WILDLANDS" "MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE WILDLANDS" "COOLEST PLACE WILDLANDS" you get what I'm saying?

Reactions: Adam Smith

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
You could do funny moments, get a group of friends and have a blast with it and upload those clips.

You could also do stream highlights, similar to funny moments/clips in a sense.

You could upload some guide videos too, maybe about the best loadouts or areas. For instance, "BEST GUN IN WILDLANDS" "MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE WILDLANDS" "COOLEST PLACE WILDLANDS" you get what I'm saying?

Sweet! Cheers mate, I'll try using some of these ideas once I get some gameplay in and familiarise myself with it more. Thanks again

Reactions: Vigilant