Gaming Who the heck am I? Why am I even here?

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Who the heck am I? Why am I even here?

Grettings Freedom! family, Let me introduce myself, My name is Jordan but I got by Ross on youtube.
I'm a very small channel that is kind of struggling right now with problems in my personal life and growing my channel. I love to edit and create thumbnails etc.

Where are you from?: I am from the great country of America
How old are you?: I'm 15 years young
How did you find Freedom!? I was doing some research around partners and things like that etc. And the thing that convinced me was Ziovos video on Freedom.
What made you join our forums?: The community seems extremely nice and welcoming especially for new and small youtubers
What are your hobbies?: I love to edit and build in creative games.
What is your favorite food? I couldnt just choosee one I love all food pretty much equally
Why did you start YouTube? I say Jacksepticeye grow from less than 100k-10mil and I felt really happy for him, and so I decided that it would be awesome if I could
touch and inspire people like he does. When my friends started watching me and supporting me and giving me Ideas I knew it was a good way to go
What is your biggest dream?: I would love to be really big on youtube and inspire others as well as help them, but I would also love to be a Cyber Security agent like my
cousin.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming/semi tech channel. I play all typs of games and I take recomendations too.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload every saturday and I wish I had more time to upload more frequently.

Thank you so much for your time freedom community and I would love to see you guys on my channel.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Who the heck am I? Why am I even here?

Grettings Freedom! family, Let me introduce myself, My name is Jordan but I got by Ross on youtube.
I'm a very small channel that is kind of struggling right now with problems in my personal life and growing my channel. I love to edit and create thumbnails etc.

Where are you from?: I am from the great country of America
How old are you?: I'm 15 years young
How did you find Freedom!? I was doing some research around partners and things like that etc. And the thing that convinced me was Ziovos video on Freedom.
What made you join our forums?: The community seems extremely nice and welcoming especially for new and small youtubers
What are your hobbies?: I love to edit and build in creative games.
What is your favorite food? I couldnt just choosee one I love all food pretty much equally
Why did you start YouTube? I say Jacksepticeye grow from less than 100k-10mil and I felt really happy for him, and so I decided that it would be awesome if I could
touch and inspire people like he does. When my friends started watching me and supporting me and giving me Ideas I knew it was a good way to go
What is your biggest dream?: I would love to be really big on youtube and inspire others as well as help them, but I would also love to be a Cyber Security agent like my
cousin.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming/semi tech channel. I play all typs of games and I take recomendations too.
How frequently do you upload?: I upload every saturday and I wish I had more time to upload more frequently.

Thank you so much for your time freedom community and I would love to see you guys on my channel.
Welcome to the Family :)

Seeing you mention your creative in games i guess you play minecraft? :)