Gaming Why I started....

Saiyan Shivvy

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
Auckland, New Zealand
YouTube
Hey, My name is Shivneel or SaiyanShivvy. I am currently 18, and attending University. I enjoy learning new things and experimenting on things I find interesting. I been gaming since I was about 6 years old, the first games I ever played was Pokemon Silver (I Think). I joined YouTube back in 2013, I started after watching people like Sp4zie and SkyDoesMinecraft and I thought it would be fun to also be like them. So I posted some similar types of content to them, gaming videos and eventually I found it to really fun, even though I wasn't getting much views and subs, I was happy some people were even a tiny bit interested in the types of videos I made so I kept trying to make them. But I learnt that maintaining a channel is hard-work and you need to spend alot of time if you want to make it good, but until now, I really only use it to test my editing skill and learning about Design and Media. Even though my channel is quite small, it's still what I wanted to be like when I started, A Fun thing to do. I found freedom after reaching out to a couple of Networks and sponsorships when one of my friends said I should find a network to partner with. I am glad that I partnered with freedom, cause now I can share my experiences with similar people and share my content. Hopefully, This year I will be able to upload a video a week at least!

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hello hope you're well! Welcome to the fourm. IF you need anything just ask everyone is pretty helpful on here :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Happy Devil!

We have a satanic unicorn here on the forum. Might be one of your future friend lol

Your intro is soooo good! I totaly like it!

Sooo you like dragon ball. We need to talk. I got the 7 dragon balls you know. Like for real, no joke. Well okay it's plastic but... Anyway...

WELCOME HERE!

Saiyan Shivvy

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
Auckland, New Zealand
YouTube
Hey Happy Devil!

We have a satanic unicorn here on the forum. Might be one of your future friend lol

Your intro is soooo good! I totaly like it!

Sooo you like dragon ball. We need to talk. I got the 7 dragon balls you know. Like for real, no joke. Well okay it's plastic but... Anyway...

WELCOME HERE!

Nice to meet you, Thanks for the compliment, but I'll be changing that intro very soon. PS: I wish I had some dragon ball, XD