Entertainment Why TheMemeSquad is the place for you.

goofynick275

Rising User
Dec 25, 2016
YouTube
The reason this channel was made was because my annoying cousin does Minecraft videos would not shut up until I made a channel. So I did! I mainly record videos with a group of friends I have and things can get a little strange. Example: I proclaimed myself as Jesus Christ on an Unturned server and we made a religious cult. We plan to do this again now that I have a fancy YT channel. We also do gameplay on Overwatch, CS:GO, Dota 2, and etc. I also play games alone so there will be a nice mix of with friends and alone.

My main reason (other than that ^ for doing YouTube) is that I really like the idea of one day becoming a meme. I would love to go on Drama-Alert and meet Keemstar and maybe one day Scarce. Call it an edgy goal but I think it'd be amazing. I also love reading comments as it makes me feel less lonely.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The reason this channel was made was because my annoying cousin does Minecraft videos would not shut up until I made a channel. So I did! I mainly record videos with a group of friends I have and things can get a little strange. Example: I proclaimed myself as Jesus Christ on an Unturned server and we made a religious cult. We plan to do this again now that I have a fancy YT channel. We also do gameplay on Overwatch, CS:GO, Dota 2, and etc. I also play games alone so there will be a nice mix of with friends and alone.

My main reason (other than that ^ for doing YouTube) is that I really like the idea of one day becoming a meme. I would love to go on Drama-Alert and meet Keemstar and maybe one day Scarce. Call it an edgy goal but I think it'd be amazing. I also love reading comments as it makes me feel less lonely.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I must say this is the first time i read a intro where someone is basic forced by his cousin to make a channel XD

D

Deleted member 137653

Lol. This just makes me laugh. Welcome to the Freedom! Community! Hope that you are able to become the dankest meme of the century...... PewDiePie is going down! xD

goofynick275

Rising User
Dec 25, 2016
YouTube
I recall you continuosly yelling and partly whining at me in your room to make it and you wouldn't shut up until I made my excuse for a channel (take it in offense if you want as I was annoyed of it at the time). I was able to make a video with a no dubsteb intro so I feel I have achieved something.

DaLemonKingMC

Freedom! Member
Lol. This just makes me laugh. Welcome to the Freedom! Community! Hope that you are able to become the dankest meme of the century...... PewDiePie is going down! xD
That's because you ask me to help you with recording and editing software and instead of using it yout just sat there and playing a game for 3 straight days!

goofynick275

Rising User
Dec 25, 2016
YouTube
Excuse me Nerd Master747 never asked you for help why are you calling him out. I remember me trying to enjoy a game I just bought and you sitting there complaining and eventually convincing your girlfriend to go total follower and agree and say everything you said until I posted the video known as Roblox Cancer. You both went total retard to be honest. I found out more in the time you were not around than in the time you were yelling at me nerd.

D

Deleted member 137653

That's because you ask me to help you with recording and editing software and instead of using it yout just sat there and playing a game for 3 straight days!
Excuse me Nerd Master747 never asked you for help why are you calling him out. I remember me trying to enjoy a game I just bought and you sitting there complaining and eventually convincing your girlfriend to go total follower and agree and say everything you said until I posted the video known as Roblox Cancer. You both went total retard to be honest. I found out more in the time you were not around than in the time you were yelling at me nerd.
Ummmmm.... Ok.... Why am I involved in this?

Ahithia14

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome Man, I really enjoyed your Overwatch video, I had to drop a sub, maybe you could do the same? Would really appreciate it.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Welcome to the community!
Why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself instead of all about your channel.