Request Would love some feedback!

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
watched your rocket league rage video it was great,your banner is nice i like the simple look i would recommend getting a new logo alot of gfx artist in freedom are really good keep it tho good stuff

7jo29

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
WA USA
YouTube
So I watched your Bff rocket league video and gotta say its pretty solid I like the use of a peaceful jazzy background music with your friends unending rage in the foreground.
Thank you so much! Me and my friends most certainly have an unending supply of rage for some games!

watched your rocket league rage video it was great,your banner is nice i like the simple look i would recommend getting a new logo alot of gfx artist in freedom are really good keep it tho good stuff
Thank you about the video! What would you suggest I get for a new logo?

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
there is nothing wrong with the one you have but alot of people like eye popping stuff to catch the attention i eas stuck at 30 subs for ever and i had my chanel rebranded and now im over 200 it helped a lil but so did my content and constant feedback,your channel is really good tho

7jo29

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
WA USA
YouTube
there is nothing wrong with the one you have but alot of people like eye popping stuff to catch the attention i eas stuck at 30 subs for ever and i had my chanel rebranded and now im over 200 it helped a lil but so did my content and constant feedback,your channel is really good tho
Awesome! I will look into some new design ideas. Green is my all time favorite color so I would want to stick with that but more contrast and better eye grabber I completely agree! Thanks for the feedback!