DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hello people of the Internet!

I'm Kyle, A.K.A. DecrepitSundew3 and I'm looking for other people to record GTA Online moments on the 360 :)
Many people have moved to the One but I'm still stuck with my 360 so if anyone else out there is in the same situation, we could help each other out :)

I'd prefer to work with people that are 17 or 18+ and it doesn't matter how many subs you have, just as long as you have a 360 with GTA :p

I have 83 subs and I'd love to be featured in some GTA Online videos, as I have been before.

If you are interested and want to contact me, my contact details are:
Twitter: @DecrepitSundew3
Email: [email protected]
(Skype would be the easiest if you do have it :) )

Thanks everyone!
DS3 out!

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Well, if we got enough people, we could've done heists, etc. Unfortunately, no one else has contacted me. But, if you'd like to do some freeroam fun, I'm sure we could arrange something. If you know anyone else that would like to join, please tell them.
Thank you :)

Well let me know. Unfortunately most people i know who played GTA online have quit now.

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Well let me know. Unfortunately most people i know who played GTA online have quit now.
Ah I see. Well I do have one other guy who I play GTA Online with. His name is Alkaline Martin. So basically all I need is two other people to join (only one if you're interested in joining) in order to do heists and such. If you know one other person, please get in touch with them and ask them if they'd be interested in joining our team?
Thanks again :)

P.S. My gamertag is DecrepitSundew3 and so is my Skype if you want to contact me on either :)

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Ah I see. Well I do have one other guy who I play GTA Online with. His name is Alkaline Martin. So basically all I need is two other people to join (only one if you're interested in joining) in order to do heists and such. If you know one other person, please get in touch with them and ask them if they'd be interested in joining our team?
Thanks again :)

P.S. My gamertag is DecrepitSundew3 and so is my Skype if you want to contact me on either :)

My gamertag is Vulture2264 i will look you up next time i am online.