Anime and Cartoons Youjo Senki - Quick anime review

Talk about all things anime and cartoons here! UwU

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Well hello there people that managed to press this strange title :)

You might be wondering, what the heck am I doing, honestly im not sure :D
BUT maybe someone will find this an interesting read.

On to the anime !

Lets start with a quick summary, Youjo Senki is an anime following the story of Japan's best businessman.
He is set on making profit and climbing up the career path. Though not everything goes well. As he
has angered a god, who gets him to be reborn in different world as a girl named Tanya.
In this world there is magic, and a war is about to break out. Tanya finds this to be a chance.
Chance for a new career in military.

Story carries on from there, so lets start with the actual review of the episodes that we have so far.
(At the time of writing, there are 7 episodes out)

Review part:

Okay, so what makes this anime different from all those other ones where main character is reborn ?
Actually, a lot !

For one, magic in this world is not so much common, or unlimited as it usually is in anime with this kind of setting.
Magic here actually has some limitations
(though main character, has the main characters power of being a bit special of course).

Another thing that I've liked about the anime is how military here actually feels somewhat real.
While yes, whole anime is based on this military setting so obviously it has to be though out for this to work.
But overall I believe it does better than most.
(Think im just sick of anime with military tags having nothing to do with military...)

So Is this anime any good ? Id say yes. While the actual plot and setting is intended to be serious, main characters (somewhat twisted) personality brings out a very pleasant comedy side. Though there are few forced jokes along the line.

Characters growth is not something we can really see from the episodes we have so far, at least not besides the hate that main character feels towards this "God", while I cant guess how the anime will turn out later on, as we only have these few episodes. Potential is definitely there and so far I've been very excited about this.

Some others thingies to say:

Okay, so this is my first ever, kind of a test, review. What do you guys thing ?
Tell me what you thought about Youjo Senki and about this review :)

I do enjoy anime, manga and games, so maybe this could be a thing that I do on the forums.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts !​

D

Deleted member 17740

Never heard of this particular anime, but the review was great :D
Have you watched ao no exorcist 2?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Never heard of this particular anime, but the review was great :D
Have you watched ao no exorcist 2?
I've not, did not really like 1st season. As my review should have indicated, I dont really like anime where powers are like... well, unreasonable lol.

Overall Ao no exorcist was good anime, but like I said them powers, like why is something stronger than other... will never know xD