Your reasons for starting YouTube

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
I personally started YouTube for three reasons.​

Entertainment
Believe it or not, I actually used to do gaming videos. That was up until I realised that it simply wasn't my niche. I soon came to the discovery that people seem to enjoy it when I critic different genres on YouTube in a satirical way, and so I decided to make that my primary goal.
Comedy
Of course, the best way to make your audience enjoy a video is to be funny. I'm not exactly funny at all, but I do like to try to amuse my audience, and hopefully make their day better than mine.
Improvement
This one is a little more tricky. I want to see improved content on YouTube, but at the same time I also want to improve myself. My editing is sub-par to say the least at the moment, so I hope to achieve a better foothold on editing. I, quite frankly, find a lot of content on YouTube lackluster to say the least, and I want to attempt to at least aid these creators in improving their content, assuming they can get past the jokes that I make at their expense.

It's not just that either. I do enjoy making the series that I have somewhat forged, and I hope that it entertains everyone that views it.
One day, I hope to have created the best content that I could possibly create, but that is a dream that I may never achieve.​

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
My reason? I was bored. :p I just sat in my room one day a long time ago and said "I want to give LPing a try" and started recording. Reason I keep going now is because I simply love to entertain people and make them watch my videos. Its what I do and I hope I can continue making more videos for many years to come. :)

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Mainly as a hobby. I don't really expect my channel to go anywhere unless i try new things, but i meant a group of people and now we are working on are own abridged series.

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I started because of several reasons. I have kind of a boring job, so doing something that distracts me from my job and school work is cool. And I had enjoyed watching YouTube videos for so many years, I thought I would probably enjoy making them myself too. So I gave it a shot.